The Power of Agility for Home, SOHO, and SMB NAS Enclosures
IronWolf™ is designed for everything NAS. Get used to tough, ready, and scalable 24x7 performance that can handle multi-drive environments across a wide range of capacities.
- Optimized for NAS with AgileArray. AgileArray enables dual-plane balancing and RAID optimization in multi-bay environments, with the most advanced power management possible.
- Actively protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management focusing on prevention, intervention, and recovery.
- High performance means no lag time or downtime for users during workload traffic for the NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest-performing NAS drive portfolio.
- Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors. First in its class of drives to include RV sensors to maintain high performance in multi-drive NAS enclosures.
- Range of capacities up to 14TB. More capacity options means more choices that will fit within the budget. Seagate provides a scalable solution for any NAS use-case scenario.
- Do more in multi-user environments. IronWolf provides a workload rate of 180TB/year.
Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowing IronWolf can handle the workload, whether you are a creative professional or a small business.
- Designed for always-on, always-accessible 24x7 performance. Access data on your NAS any time, remotely or on site.+
- 1M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) over desktop drives with reduced maintenance costs.
Seagate 3.5", 14TB, SATA3, IronWolf NAS Hard Drive, 7200RPM, 256MB Cache
- Brands SEAGATE
- Product Code:
- Availability: 20
- Ex Tax: £435.52