Asus ROG STRIX RTX3070 Ti, PCIe4, 8GB DDR6X, 2 HDMI, 3 DP, 1800Hz Clock, RGB Lighting
- Ex Tax: £761.91
- Brand: : ASUS
- Product Code:
- Availability: 1
ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8GB GDDR6X buffed-up design with chart-topping thermal performance.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-tech Fan Design: has been tuned up with more fan blades and a reversed rotational direction for the center fan.
- 2.9-slot design: expands cooling surface area compared to last gen for more thermal headroom than ever before.
- Super Alloy Power II: includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- GPU Tweak II: provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
From top to bottom, the ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3070 Ti has been radically improved to accommodate the impressive new NVIDIA Ampere architecture and to deliver the next wave of gaming performance innovation to the market. A fresh design and more metal surrounds a grouping of Axial-tech fans. Last gen’s uniform fan layout has been usurped by a new rotation scheme and specialised roles for central and auxiliary fans. Below the blades, a larger, more impressive heatsink is ready for the most demanding thermal loads. The PCB has some new tricks up its sleeves, and even the backplate has received some performance-boosting changes. You've been waiting for the latest and greatest in graphics card design - and this is it.
Our Axial-tech fan design has been optimised for a new, larger heatsink that features more fins and surface area than last gen. The blade count has been increased on all three fans, with 13 on the center fan and 11 on the auxiliary fans. The barrier ring on the side fans has been slimmed down to allow for more lateral intake and to provide better airflow through the cooling array. The center fan’s extra blades and full-height ring provide boosted static pressure to blast air directly onto the heat spreader.
To get heat into the heatsink array efficiently, so that it can be whisked away by the powerful Axial-tech fans, we use a manufacturing process that improves the surface smoothness of the heatspreader at the microscopic level. The extra flatness allows for better contact with the die, helping to enhance thermal transfer.
The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills a large 2.9-slot footprint. Increasing the heatsink size compared to the last generation provides more thermal headroom to account for the new high-performance chipset.
Careful attention has been paid to the front of the GPU, as it’s the most visible part of the card in typical configurations. A new addressable RGB element can be customised with Armoury Crate to create a uniform look along with other ROG components. To fulfill the power demands of the GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, three 8-pin power connectors are present, along with an onboard circuit that monitors PSU rail voltage. The circuit is fast enough to catch any transients that result in the rail voltage dropping too low. If that happens, a red LED will light up to indicate a power supply issue. The Strix’s reinforced metal frame is also visible here, adding a literal layer of durability.
GPU TWEAK II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customisable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
|Accessories||1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop 1 x ROG ruler 1 x Collection card 1 x Speedsetup Manual|
|Connectors Required||3 x 8-pin PCIe power|
|Cooling||Axial-tech Fan Design Maxcontact|
|Core Clock||OC mode: 1800 MHz (Boost Clock) Gaming mode: 1770 MHz (Boost Clock)|
|CUDA Cores / Stream Processors||6144 CUDA Cores|
|Dimensions||318.5 x 140.1 x 57.78 mm|
|DirectX Support||DirectX 12 Ultimate|
|Graphics Chipset||Nvidia RTX 3070 Ti|
|Interface||PCI Express 4.0|
|Max Display Support||4|
|Memory Clock||19 Gbps|
|Outputs||2 x HDMI 3 x DisplayPort|
|Package Weight||2.3850 kg|
|PSU Requirements||750W or greater recommended|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320|
|Slot Size||2.9 Slots|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver|