TP-LINK (EAP115-WALL) Omada 300Mbps Wireless N Wall Mount Access Point, PoE, 10/100, Free Software
- Ex Tax: £26.74
- Brand: : TP-LINK
- Product Code:
- Availability: 23
- Easy-mount construction enables easy installation into any standard EU-type data wall-box
- Sleek, compact design blends perfectly with the existing interior style.
- Free Auranet Controller Software enables administrators to easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Support Power over Ethernet(802.3af) for convenient and affordable installation
- 300Mbps wireless data rate for uninterrupted wireless connection
- Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests
- Access Control restricts or allows the client to access the specified network segment
- Reboot Schedule enables all the APs to be rebooted automatically within a specified time
- WPA/WPA2-enterprise, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication and rogue access point detection ensure the security of WLAN
- Compatible with 802.11 b/g/n products
- QoS function prioritizes data, voice, and video applications to ensure time-sensitive traffic takes priority over all other traffic
- Multiple operating modes satisfy different application conditions including managed AP and standalone AP modes
- Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in large business networks
- Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless network for different users
- Rate limit on per SSID to restrict the bandwidth of each client
Installation Made Easy
- Detach the faceplate of the junction box* with a screwdriver.
- Remove the faceplate of the EAP.
- Connect an in-wall Ethernet cable to the Uplink+POE port.
- Secure the access point to the wall using the nails provided.
- Press the faceplate back into position.
*Fit for flowing two kinds of wall junction box
The EAP115-Wall would blend seamlessly into any business setting with a refined, minimalist appearance. A slimline design includes casing that’s just 11 mm in thickness.
With 802.3af Power over Ethernet supported there’s no need for additional wiring. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go.
Complete Wireless Coverage
An EAP in each room guarantees a strong wireless signal and allows guests to enjoy their own private Wi-Fi network.
Manage and monitor hundreds of EAPs with ease, all from a single location. TP-Link’s free Auranet Controller Software provides an intuitive management interface with no special training required. Wi-Fi management has never been so simple or cost-effective.
Customized Guest Authentication with Captive Portal
Captive portal provides a convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests. Choose from a range of authentication options and create a unique authentication page to advertise your business to users.
|#Hide#Access Point Mode||Yes (Access Point Mode)|
|Advanced Functions||See Overview|
|Antenna||2 x Internal 1.8dBi Omni|
|Button(s)||LED/Wi-Fi Button, RESET|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||86.8 x 86.8 x 30.2 mm|
|Environment (°C)||Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F) Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F) Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
|Interface(s)||2 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet (RJ-45) Port|
|Management||EAP Controller Software Email Alerts LED ON/OFF Control Management MAC Access Control SNMP: v1,v2c Local/Remote Syslog Telnet Web-based Management:HTTP/HTTPS L3 Management Multi-site Management Management VLAN|
|Max Signal Rate||300 Mbps|
|Package Contents||Access Point EAP115-Wall Installation Guide Mounting Screw|
|Package Weight||0.2000 kg|
|Power Consumption||2.8 W|
|Power Supply||PoE (IEEE 802.3af)|
|Primary Function||Access Point|
|Wireless Functions||Multiple SSIDs (Up to 8 ) Enable/Disable Wireless Radio Automatic Channel Assignment Transmit Power Control QoS(WMM) Load Balance Rate Limit Reboot Schedule Wireless Schedule Wireless Statistics (SSID/AP/Client)|
|Wireless Security||Captive Portal Authentication Access Control Wireless Mac Address Filtering Wireless Isolation Between Clients SSID to VLAN Mapping Rogue AP Detection 802.1X Support 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n/g/b/a|